Sunday, December 16, 2007

As Promised . . .

It's staggering how fast time passes by, especially as the holiday season approaches.

Okay, okay. You're right. I should be writing, but I thought I'd share those Czech Republic covers with you as promised, the ones for the first three books in the Steve Cline series. What I find interesting is the similarities between covers. I haven't researched other mysteries released in the Czech Republic to see if this is a common practice. Is this a tactic to help readers find books by the same author, or is it a practice to cut expenses? I don't know. What I do know is, as a reader/shopper, I might confuse them because they look so alike. But then, Lee Child's current cover art in his hardcover releases all feature a bull's eye. So, maybe it wouldn't be a problem, after all.

AT RISK




DEAD MAN'S TOUCH




COLD BURN




No comments: